Finish your bachelor’s degree as a transfer student (junior- and senior-level classes) or get your master’s degree at UHV Katy, 2002 W. Grand Parkway N., Building 2, Katy, Texas 77449 (off TX-99 and Franz Road, near I-10). We’re located on the third floor.
As part of the UH System, UHV offers face-to-face programs in Victoria and Katy, as well as online. Readers of the Katy Times have voted UHV as the Best College in Katy for two years in a row. Our popular Master of Business Administration is ranked the third-largest MBA program in Houston.
UHV has classes to fit any schedule, with top-quality instruction at a price you can afford. A bachelor’s degree from UHV will prepare you to establish a successful career or go on to pursue graduate and even post-graduate studies.
- Earn a Master of Business Administration for less than $24,000.
- Obtain a CACREP-accredited Master of Education in counselor education.
- Become a school psychologist with a Master of Arts in school psychology.
- Transfer your associate degree from a local community college, including Houston Community College, Lone Star College and Wharton County Junior College.
- Learn more about waiving six MBA courses while completing your Bachelor of Business Administration at UHV.
Learn more about the degree programs and certifications offered at UHV Katy by using our search tool, or contacting us at (281) 396-3700 or email@example.com. You can schedule an appointment with an advisor or request more information online.
Last school year, 932 students transferred to UHV from community colleges and four-year colleges or universities. Some had completed an associate degree, and others had coursework toward their goal of obtaining a bachelor’s degree. You can take UHV classes in Katy and earn a bachelor’s degree from one of the most affordable public universities in Texas. We can help you with specific transfer plans and agreements, financial aid and career goals. Let us help you get into that career you want. Please contact us at (281) 396-3700 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information if you are transferring to UHV Katy from a community college.
Make sure you are ready for the semester! Learn more about what you need to do to become a graduate student at UHV and earn your master’s degree.
Let us help you feel at home at UHV. Make sure that you’ve completed all the steps needed to address visa issues, get in touch with a degree plan advisor, make housing arrangements and more.
We hope that you will come to these upcoming events at UHV Katy:
- February 1 – Coco Book Signing starting at 6 p.m.
- February 7 – Information Session – 5-7 p.m.